Saturday, January 22, 2005

Morris Calls Hillary Clinton Next Democratic Nominee

According to an article in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, political strategist Dick Morris says that Hillary Clinton "has a superb chance of winning the election." "There is no way that she is not going to win that nomination," Morris has said. Some might say that he's biased cuz he worked on Bill Clinton's 1996 election campaign; however, as the article notes, Morris is clearly not Hillary's biggest fan.

For further Hillary reading, you might check out this NY Times article from December that discusses her chances in a presidential run. My favorite part:

Mrs. Clinton offered a revealing answer when asked recently whether Republicans might be hoping that she becomes the Democratic presidential nominee in 2008, since it would give the G.O.P. a divisive figure to run against.

Mrs. Clinton - who studiously avoids answering questions about her presidential ambitions - quickly responded. "We have a president who is quite polarizing - and very successful, I might add," Mrs. Clinton said during an appearance on NBC's "Today."

1 comment:

Kami said...

Great! Thanks so much. You can definitely use my links. I'm just so glad to find others out there who are thinking along the same lines. =)

I'm just experimenting with permanent links right now. I'm not sure whether it works or not. I want to read up on it more, but I haven't gotten a chance. So I guess I'm as confused as you are. I'll pass along anything I figure out, if you promise to do the same!