Thursday, January 13, 2005

Welcome One and All

This is the start of something new and for me, the continuation of something old. I've long been an admirer of Hillary Clinton's for her strength, intelligence, political-savvy, and her commitment to health care and education.

Now, as President Bush's second inauguration looms, I feel it's time to take some action to get our country back on track. So I'm beginning this blog as my contribution. My goals are 1) to encourage Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2008 by demonstrating public support, 2) to provide a clearinghouse for information regarding Senator Clinton, and 3) to express my own views regarding her possible presidential run.

I know that Hillary Clinton is something of a controversial figure. Right now, I have comments enabled because I hope it will encourage positive discussion. If at any point, I feel that the comment forum is out of control or simply disrespectful to any participants, I may discontinue it or delete comments. So please, let's try to keep it positive for everyone's sake!

Please feel free to email me with any comments or suggestions, especially regarding good links. I will try my best to keep the site up to date, but I am only one person.

Okay, everyone, buckle your seatbelts cuz this may be a bumpy ride, but hopefully, it will lead us right back to the White House!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a fun blog! I will be excited to watch as you add more news and links...

Kami said...

Thanks! Be sure to tell your friends (at least those you think would like to see it) all about the page! =)

Anonymous said...

I am a democrat, latino, and male and I think if Hillary Clinton wins the 08 presidency then this country will get back on the right track, she will be very polarizing but just as I hate bush I will love her. It still amazes me how some women would never vote for her. I don't understand that.

Anonymous said...

Hillary is a very strong leader and I think its about time that we are able to support a woman candidate for the white house. Hillary has always been a very positive figure to me. She has worked hard for many years and has great ideas for the future of our country. Hillary can bring about great positive change to a nation that is in some serious need of it.