Friday, March 17, 2006

A Check In

Obviously, I have not posted updates on here recently. There are a few reasons: 1) I'm very busy, 2) I found there wasn't that much going on with HRC's presidential possibilities. But I'm noting a little more activity and interest in the topic now, and I think it will continue to increase as 2008 grows closer. So I will try to check in here every once in awhile as things progress with Hillary Clinton.

So on that note, a little update:

Clinton is considered the Democratic frontrunner for 2008. Here is a CNN piece about her possible candidacy. The article notes that she has already raised $33 million for her campaign. A good indication that she's serious about the possibility of taking back the White House. Keep up the good work, Hillary!

2 comments:

Hillary for President said...

I blog on Hillary every day. THERE is ALOT going on. a lot of stuffs that neo-cons screw up. Hillary would not

Hillary-for-President.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am writing this a as a hardcore Democrat. Ms. Clinton needs to champion herself as a anti-war candidate or she will easily lose this election. She needs to admit that she made an error on voting to give authority to send troops to Iraq, with false intellagence. If she doesn't do it soon she will loose and it might be to any of the stupid Gang Of Punks candidates.