Thursday, July 12, 2007

2007 Already? Hillary Moves Closer to Victory

Wow, time has flown, and I have definitely neglected this site badly. But now that primary season is well under way, I hope to repair that fault.

Today's big news: Hillary and Barack Obama are neck and neck in Obama's home state of Illinois! Of course, Hillary is the Democratic frontrunner overall by a strong margin (16 points according to the latest polls.

For anyone who cares, I'd just like to make my position clear about this election. My support of Hillary Clinton (a longstanding support, as anyone who glances at the dates on this blog can guess) does not mean that I don't respect the other Democratic candidates in the race. And I will get behind any qualified Democratic candidate who gets the party's nomination next summer. Until that time, though, I'm all Hillary!

No comments: